At Acutest Ltd, hereinafter referred to as “Acutest”, we take privacy seriously.
Information collection and use
Acutest collects personally identifying information when you register your details in relation to the puzzles on the Out of Hours page, when you send an email via firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Acutest contact form
When you register with Acutest we ask for your name, email address and phone number. You may also submit other personal information, such as the nature of your enquiry.
Acutest may use your personal information to:
- Tailor the content you see;
- Contact you about services or feedback;
- Provide you with additional information.
You may request that Acutest deletes your submitted personal information via email or via the Acutest contact form. However, some information may possibly remain in our archived or backup records after we have removed your personal information from the current records.
Information sharing and disclosure
Acutest will not sell or rent your personal information to any company or third party.
Acutest may share personal information about you with other companies or third parties when:
- You consent to us sharing your information;
- We need to share your information in order to provide the service you requested. Unless we inform you otherwise, these companies or third parties have no right to use the personal information we provide to them beyond what is required to provide the service you requested;
- We need to respond to court orders, any legitimate request by authorities with which we must comply or legal process; or
A cookie is a packet of information sent by a server to a World Wide Web browser and then sent back by the browser each time it accesses that server (definition: Wikipedia). Cookies are used for authentication, tracking, and maintaining user-specific information (preferences, shopping bag, etc.) and often contain a unique and anonymous identifier.
Browsers only allow web sites to interact with their own cookies, not those from other web sites. The settings in your browser allow you to accept or decline cookies depending upon your preferences.
Web site statistics
We collect log files in order to analyse how our web site is used. These files do not contain personal information.
Questions or suggestions