Network infrastructure testing
As important as understanding if an application performs as expected is understanding if the network infrastructure performs as expected. To meet this need we have developed dedicated network testing services.
These services are aimed at determining how well the network and infrastructure will cope with change. Our testing services are tailored for different scenarios, such as:
- introducing new applications or new services
- increasing the existing user population or transaction throughput
- troubleshooting by locating and resolving problems with the network or infrastructure
- rationalising the existing infrastructure
We also provide services aimed at addressing problems identified by the testing. These include:
- improving network performance monitoring and tuning and enhancement
- infrastructure design and management
- server based computing implementation.